George Ball Youth Program
Short term child care for patients and their caregivers during diagnosis and treatment
The George Ball Youth program provides short-term child care for patients or their caregivers during follow-up appointments and/or treatment.
- Available to anyone undergoing active treatment.
- Intended to be used for six weeks or less, not to replace regular childcare.
- Open to children 3 months through 12 years of age.
- Drop-in daycare at any of 19 day care facilities from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and after school until 6 p.m.
- This service is free to eligible participants through the generosity of the YWCA of El Paso.
- To sign up, please email email@example.com for referral to the program. Then contact the YWCA child care location of your choice to enroll your child(ren).