The Rio Grande Cancer Foundation is always delighted to be the beneficiary of events which raise money for those afflicted with cancer. While we would love to partner with everyone, we are governed and/or restricted by our tax exempt status.
To that end, if you would like to conduct a third-party fundraiser on our behalf, please read the attached guidelines. Adherence will help ensure that all events undertaken in support of the Rio Grande Cancer Foundation (RGCF) are successful, positive experiences that reflect well on the RGCF within the community and do not strain resources of RGCF staff and volunteers.
- The RGCF reserves the right to refuse association with any event or organization, as well as withdraw our name from an event that is deemed not credible.
- The RGCF is not responsible for any financial loss experienced from hosting a fundraising event. We will not reimburse any expenses incurred from this event.
- The RGCF will not make any financial contribution towards a third-party event.
- Third-party event organizers must submit the RGCF Third-Party Fundraising Event Application Form at least 6-8 weeks prior to the date of the event. This form must be approved by the RGCF prior to conducting a third-party event.
- The official logo of the RGCF may not be altered in any way and all print materials with the RGCF logo on it must be approved prior to event.
- The amount or percentage of proceeds that will be donated to the RGCF must be clearly displayed and disclosed to the public prior to, during, and after the event.
- All event proceeds must be received by the RGCF no more than 30 days after the event.
- The RGCF will not relinquish our list of donors and/or supporters for third-party event purposes.
- The event organizer agrees not to hold the RGCF, its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, representatives, contractors and licensees responsible for any legal claims, losses, damages or expense that may arise as a result of this fundraiser/event.
Fundraise Insights & News
Local Nissan dealer Charlie Clark and iHeart Media have partnered up to raise awareness and funds to fight against breast cancer. Charlie Clark Nissan of El Paso has wrapped a New 201...
Tools To Use
Click to view or download the following tools / information in PDF format.