- Programs at RGCF
Programs at RGCF
Please find a list of programs at the foundation below.
Four Seasons Beauty Program
- Provides practical assistance for women's issues during a cancer diagnosis
The side effects from cancer can be almost as devastating as the diagnosis itself. The Four Seasons Beauty Program exists to provide practical assistance for women experiencing hair loss due...Read More
- Fine Arts Creating Cancer Enlightenment - Educational Partnership
Educational Partnership The FACCE (Fine Arts Creating Cancer Enlightenment) program provides an opportunity for area high school art students to showcase their artistic skills while develo...Read More
The Pink Boutique
- Bras, Camisoles, Gym Tops, Swimwear, Tops
Pink. It’s such a fun color; the color of promise.When you wear pink, you simply feel better.If you are “in the pink”, you are in top form – in good health. The Rio Grande Cancer Foundatio...Read More
Patient Assistance / Transportation Services
- Assistance with transportation, lodging and other issues for El Pasoans dealing with cancer
The Patient Assistance/Transportation Services (PATS)* program provides assistance in the form of a pre-paid VISA card which can be used for needs associated with a cancer diagnosis, such as ...Read More
Good 2 Know Classroom at RGCF
- The Rio Grande Cancer Foundation is committed to empowering cancer survivors through education about lifestyle changes and healthy attitudes.
The Classroom at the Rio Grande Cancer Foundation regularly hosts group classes supporting all the areas of health, including the mind, body and spirit.Classes are free and open to patients, ...Read More
Stand With Estela Fund
- Apply for the Stand With Estela Fund
The Rio Grande Cancer Foundation is pleased to be the recipient of a grant from the Stand With Estela Fund. This award allows us to further our mission of assisting women through their breast...Read More
Tools To Use
Click to view or download the following tools / information in PDF format.