More about the objectives of the Conference:
Upon completion of this program the participant should be able to:
- Define professional standards of integrating psychosocial care into routine cancer care.
- Describe evidence-based distress screening and psychosocial interventions for cancer patients and their families
- Discuss specific psychosocial and supportive care services
- Apply practical applications of science research
- Review with patients that healthy eating is important for optimum treatment outcomes
- Summarize evidence-based guidance about anti-cancer nutrition.
- Examine the role of clinical trials in cancer survivorship
- Discuss consideration of clinical trials for their cancer survivors
- Update on the clinical trial options in El Paso
- Differentiate the relationship between obesity and cancer
- Identify patient risk factor
- Review obesity and related cancer education